Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dancin' Machine


This past weekend, we went to a wedding were Addy got to show off her dancing skills. She did a great job for not having an afternoon nap. She did however pass out for a while in grandma's arms. Once she woke up, it was like the beat caught her. She just started clapping and bouncing. She was ready to boogie down. However Mom and Dad, said that she had to go home and go to bed, because it was getting too late for her. She was awfully cute though. I was a little disappointed though that she slept through the chicken dance song. Per the baby sitter, Stephanie. They have a toy that sings this song and Addysen likes to clap and bounce to it. The last I heard, she was also starting to flap her arms like the chicken too! I have yet to see this. So I thought it would have been cute to see her do this, but a baby's gotta sleep. I'm sure I'll see it soon. When I do, I'll get it on tape!

No comments: