Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas with the Johnson's

The tradition continues! The Johnson's once again had their ugly Christmas shirt contest at our Christmas gathering. Unfortunately, as our family grows and as the kids multiply, I never seem to accomplish everything I want, or talk enough to everyone at these gathering. Therefore, I don't have a picture of every one's holiday best. The winners this year were Kelsey and Meggan. Very deserving, but the voting was rigged, as I didn't even get to vote. I think I won - yet, there are no pictures of me to prove it. You'll just have to take my word on it. Mogan and Addysen

Lucas, Sarah and baby Roney

Brad and Winner Meggan
(Brad, isn't that a woman's sweater? Can't tell, you slid that one by everyone! he he he)

Winner Kelsey and Erin.
(they always put out a good effort and this year it paid off for Kelsey!)

oh yeah... Aaron and Brandon.
Addysen, all dressed up for church.
(some of us actually did bring different clothes to wear to Christmas Eve service, others in blinking shirts - did not... MOTHER!)

What a long, fun day!

2 comments:

Swanson's said...

My we have such a lovely family!!

Anonymous said...

i miss everyone...thanks so much for putting these online...I am so home sick.....:(...love ya all