Saturday, April 10, 2010

Aaron's Birthday!

For Daddy's birthday, Addysen and I decided to take Aaron out for a nice steak supper and then we baked him a cake! Addysen was so proud of herself. We decorated it in green and yellow (daddy's favorite colors). Addysen was in charge of the decorations. So she drew a tractor on the cake for daddy. He loved it! Addysen also made him a birthday card (unfortunately I did not get a picture of it) She colored a picture on the inside and had me draw on the outside... I asked her what she thought the front should say and here is what she wanted. "Babies" "Cows" "Rocko." Then she told me to draw some pictures... Aunt Mary, her baby in a stroller, Uncle Nate and herself standing next to Uncle Nate.
Now I think that clearly states, Happy Birthday! Don't you?




No comments: