Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mary's Baby Shower

On Saturday, May 8th, Kelli, Lindsay and I threw Mary a baby shower!  We had a really good time planning the party and I think everyone had a good time!  Mary got a lot of nice gifts and now we are just waiting for that baby to arrive! 
(i am not thinking the best these days - as i think my baby is sucking out all of my brain cells that Addysen left me - so unfortunately, i did not get many pictures)

I kept our tradition alive and decided to make Mary a fancy hat to celebrate this occasion!
(i think she liked it! - he he) 
the set up before the party
The yummy cake! 
   
Kelli, Lindsay and I decided to make Mary some diaper cakes.  They were fun to do, create and decorate!  We all used different themes and different kinds of diapers - so they can decide which they like best for their new little bundle of joy!
Girl? or Boy? cake by Katie
Bath time cake by Kelli

Rocko cupcake by Lindsay

Illini cupcake by Lindsay

John Deere cupcake by Lindsay

the guests...
(and the only picture I got of Addysen in her cowboy boots - from Uncle Nate and Aunt Mary)

more guests...
and more guests!


opening gifts

Mary in the back ground opening gifts, while Baby Peighton shows me her best modeling pose!

No comments: