Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Apple Blossom Farm


Lexi, Morgan, Addysen, Hunter and Caleb
Ready for fun at Apple Blossom Farm!

Feeding the goats and miniture horses was a hit with all the kids!

Evan even liked the goats!

Caleb, Hunter, Morgan and Addysen all rode on the monster truck. They were all very excited about it and had a blast. Tammy, Nici and I were all freaking out and regreting our decision to put them on it as soon as they pulled away from us. It was fun for the kids; scary for the moms to watch.

Lexi and Addysen riding the train together.

Who is that crazy lady in the background?
  
trying to get a good picture of the kids before we left... This was the best I got but notice Ainsley, she was just starting to spit up as the picture was taken. (gross!)


my two favorite girls!


This is the face you get when your sister toots on you during a picture :)

It was a cool day and I forgot a hat for Miss Ainsley, so I had Tammy bring me one.
Obviously from this picture, Ainsley is feeling Gangsta' in this hat, as she flashes me her sign.



1 comment:

hangingwiththehiggersons said...

You get some of the best pics of your kids (faces, gang signs, etc)!!!!