Monday, January 3, 2011

Pinkalicious!!

So excited to ride the train!

She loved the train ride and our "delicious" $18 lunch on the train.

Totally pumped about riding in a taxi!

Girls night out!

Another exciting part of our trip was sleeping in hotel.  I forgot to take a picture of the girls before the went to sleep, so I took one in the morning... Notice Addysen is smiling as she is "pretending" to sleep.

Dressed in pink and ready for Pinkalicious!

Addysen on the Pinkalicious set!

Addysen and I in Pinalicious's "garden"

Addysen and Morgan in Pinkalicious's kitchen.

Peter (Pinkalicious's Brother), Pinkalicious
Morgan and Addysen
 
Addysen and her Jessie doll that we just got at the Disney Store!
 
WOW!!  We found horsey's in the city!
 
What a good cousin!!  Morgan reading to Addysen on the way home.

It was a fun trip with fun girls!

1 comment:

crystal.cattle said...

Your little girl is so cute, and I love all the pink. I saw you comment over on Webel Family Farm's blog. Congrats on your first calf of the year. I posted some pictures the other day of how round our momma's are getting!

p.s. I used to have a hot pink chore jacket to keep me fashionable while doing chores!

www.cdycattle.blogspot.com