Friday, February 4, 2011

SNOW DAYS!!

It is kind of hard to tell from this picture, but our backyard had about a 5 foot drift in it.

The whole day in our PJ's!
and YEAH for Ainsley... She is sitting up now!

She did it!  She climbed the snow drift!
 
Then she slid down
  
The tunnel Addysen and I dug in front of our house.
  
There she is!

Unfortunately, Addysen got too cold before I got a chance to finish the tunnel.  The tunnel went all the way through, but I didn't get to make it big enough to let her crawl through it.  Maybe next time!  It's been 20 years since I've done that, I think I need some more practice:-)


Pe-ja is bundled up tight and ready to go sledding!! 
 
With all the snow they had to move at the farm, there were LOTS of spots to go sledding, so we took advantage of it! So much fun!


Here are some video of Addysen sledding!  Make sure to scroll down to the bottom of that page and turn off the music before you play the video.  The comments she makes as she gets up are cute.

"I'M NOT SCARED!"

"I'M OKAY!"


No comments: