Saturday, April 6, 2013

Skating Party!

On the last day of Addysen's birthday celebration, she had a friend party at Skate Palace in Galesburg. (oh boy did this bring back a lot of memories for me!)  I did not skate because I was afraid I'd hurt myself, but Lexi's Dad (my cousin Dirk) did, and he did a good job showing off for all the kids;)  Addysen invited all of her best buddies to this party so they could skate, eat snacks, and just let the good times roll;)


Addysen and all of her buddies.

skating like a champ.
look at the little ones skate! they can do it just like the big girls! 
Time to make a wish!
Time for a little snack!
We had a giant cookie, ice cream, juice boxes, pop and popcorn. 
time for presents!
Then we ended the party with some more skating and the limbo!

No comments: