Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

We celebrated Mother's Day over 2 days, since our life is getting so busy with all of Addysen's different activities - which worked out great for me;) So we had Jim, Sharon, Nathan, Mary, Anna and Lola over for supper on Saturday before mother's day.  We had a good dinner, prepared by Aaron and the girls had a great time playing together!

Here are a couple of the pictures that I got of Grandma Sharon and her grandgirls... It is impossible to get them to all cooperate at the same time, so here were 2 of my favorites!
I love Lola's smile in this one, but Addysen ruined it.  She has started to take after her mother and tries to act like a goof in every picture!
I love Anna "huggging" Ainsley in this one!

On Sunday, Mother's Day, we went to church and then the girls and I, Tammy and her kids took Grandma K out to lunch at the Landmark.  It was another wonderful day!
Grandma K and her grandkids (minus Ben, Aubrie and Gwen)
Me and my pretty girls!
Tammy and her beautiful children!
Grandma K and Addysen the stinker... don't know where she gets it:)
Ainsley eating her noodles.... that she had just told us that she didn't like.  Uh, Ok Ains!
 the sweet ones with Grandma K :)

 the smart-alecks with Grandma K :)


Then we went to Calico Cat to look around and Ainsley made a new friend;)
Hi, I'm Ainsley. How are you?
Boop!  Got your nose!

No comments: