Wednesday, December 4, 2013

School "Christmas" Program

Unfortunately, our school does not celebrate Christmas anymore. So the "Christmas" program is now called the Winter program and the Christmas parties are now called, Winter parties. It is a sad change that has come about in the last couple of years. While I was sitting there watching the program, I was happy to be watching my daughter sing proudly the songs that she had learned, but disappointed in the fact that the programs will never be the same. They will never have that Christmas magic that sparkled so bright in the children. They will never be as special and have the love that went into them, as when I was a child. Times have changed and I think in this aspect, it is not for the better.


Ready to sing her heart out in her new outfit!

up on the risers with her classmates, ready to sing.

Emma, Addysen and Lexi



Ainsley and Peighton - took notes for when they are up there in 2 years!

 

No comments: