Saturday, January 18, 2014

Christmas #5 - The Johnson Christmas

After one cancellation due to weather, we finally got to celebrate Christmas with the Johnson's.  We may have been a little late celebrating, but we were all still in the Christmas spirit. (well the girls anyway:)

The winners of the ugly Christmas sweater. 
I took this picture of Miss Emersyn, and I just think it is so cute!
Momma and & of her girls.
This is our duck face...
All the Johnson girls (+ Landon and - the bakers & Meggan)
all the men.
Ainsley was very excited to get to touch and play with Lexi's bunny, Snowball.
In the men's gift exchange, someone got moonshine. This was the first time that I had ever tried moonshine and probably my last.  UGH!!  it tasted like I was drinking hairspray.
Ainsley and Landon playing horses together.

No comments: