Friday, August 22, 2014

Jail Bait

Ms. Coco is a very sweet girl.  She doesn't like to be alone.  If she is outside alone, she usually runs to the farm.  But on this day, she was scared of the thunder that was happening. Ains and I hopped in the car and headed to Hope's house and Coco snuck out of the garage before the door closed and she started chasing us.  Usually she stops when she gets to the drive at the pasture, but I guess she didn't this time.  About 1/2 hour later, I got a call from Aaron that Coco had run to the highway and got picked up.  The nice person took her to the Alpha Vet.  Since I was on my way home, I just headed to Alpha to bail her out of "jail."


fresh out of the big house.
gave me her paw to hold.  I'm sure she is saying sorry here. 
tired from her long journey and time in the slammer.

No comments: