Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Morning

This Christmas I tried something different with gifts. Each year I feel like I start buying in October and keep buying until Christmas eve, because I feel like I didn't buy enough, so I saw this idea on pinterest, and I thought it was great! The girls got 4 gifts: something they wanted, something they needed, something to read and something to wear.  It ended up working out really well & I think I'll keep this tradition up.

Holy Moly--Santa came!
Ains got a my-size Elsa!
Addysen's something to read - 3 new books.
Poor Ains... she doesn't need much because she gets all of Addysen's hand-me-downs. So her something she needs was Ovaltine - for our little chocolate milk lover!
Addysen's something to wear
Ainsley's something she wants - a frozen bed tent.
and their BIG gift! --  The girls were VERY surprised and shocked by this news.  Ainsley was not too happy when we first told her about it and wouldn't talk about it and would just change the subject. But once we told the girls that they were going to be sharing a room and getting bunk beds, they were both so excited! It took a little bit of time, but I think Ainsley is finally excited about being a big sister. 

No comments: