Thursday, November 1, 2007

Our visit to see Grandpa with those crazy Lott kids!



On the Sunday before Halloween Tammy and I took our crazy kids to see Dad. Addysen just didn't know what to think of Caleb, he is such a nut and VERY 2! If your wondering - he's the elephant, the one who won't cooperate and show his face to take a good picture. Addy just stared at him and did her usual... looked very worried. Dad really enjoyed seeing the kids all dressed up and I think everyone else did too. After we were there for about an hour and a half, he was ready for us to leave. Tammy and I heard him whisper to mom, "Don't they have to get going soon?" (we can always count on Dad to say something that we will giggle about later) I just think that our kids were a little too over stimulating for him - they are for anyone trapped in a small room with them for any length of time. All in all, we enjoyed our visit and I think Dad did too.

No comments: