Sunday, January 13, 2008

9 month old





On Friday, we went for Addysen's 9 month check up. She is doing great. She is a healthy growing baby. She is now 18 lbs 2 oz. and is 27 1/2 inches long. At this check up we didn't have to get any shots, but she did have to her her finger pricked to check for lead. She really didn't mind it the first time they pricked her finger, but they couldn't get any blood out. So they had to prick her again and they really had to squeeze and squeeze to get enough to come out. Needless to say - she did not like that very much.


Addysen is coming close to walking! She still pushes her little stride to ride bikes, and highchair all around. (pretty much anything she can stand up and push) Then last Friday, she took her first step for me! It was so exciting. She is standing independently a lot more now and for longer periods of time, and is taking 2-3 steps between Aaron and I.


Last Friday, was also the annual chili supper with the Erickson family. Thank you to Joel and Jenn for hosting in your lovely new home. We had a good time and the food was really good as usual too. Things were a little different this year though. Addysen the ham was there! She sure was proud of herself putting on a show for everyone in the garage. She was laughing and smiling and pounding on the door for every one's entertainment. She was a trooper and hung in there for almost the entire night, then she passed out, right there at the end. Sorry to everyone, I couldn't play bunco :( DARN IT!!!!! I really wish I could have, but Addysen is my first priority. Guess that leaves me out of bunco forever. SHUCKS!!! - "I'm picking up your sarcasm. " "That's because I'm laying it on you pretty thick." NAME THAT MOVIE??


No comments: