Sunday, January 13, 2008

Christmas with the Fredrickson's

Well, it has been a while since I have posted anything - sorry I have been slacking. Since I last posted, a lot has been going on. First off, we did get to meet Uncle Nate's special new lady friend. We didn't get to spend a lot of time with her, but she seems like a great girl so far...


It's not too often that I don't keep my word, and I told everyone after I took her picture, "oh yeah, that's going on the blog" So, I have to keep my word.




Mary and Addysen

This was also the night that we had chistmas with the Fredrickson side of the family. Addysen once again made out like a bandit. By this time, it was Addysen's 5th time opening up presents and she was finally getting the hang of it and starting to enjoy all the paper and tissue paper. She once again put on a show for everyone.



No comments: