Monday, May 26, 2008

Our New House



Happy Memorial Day!
Today was a busy day for us. We started the day, with Aaron going to work to do chores and Addysen had a temp. I'm pretty sure she is cutting some teeth:( She has been sleeping a lot, cranky, chewing, a temp and wants nothing to do with brushing her teeth. Then this afternoon, we took off for an afternoon of driving (which Aaron and I were not looking forward to due to Addysen is still not the best passenger in the car - A LOT of crying) We took off anyways and visited the cemetery sites of our grandparents that have passed away. We had a really nice day remembering our loved ones. Addysen actually did surprisingly well in the car - considering all the driving. Along our tour, we also stopped by the building site of our new house. I had not been there since they started digging, which was on May 9th. It was quite a site to see and I still don't believe that it is happening. I am really excited and nervous. So anyways, here are couple of pictures of what they have gotten done so far. I'll try to keep you all updated as much as I can.

No comments: