Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I love her to pieces!

I've got a cute Addysen story to share...

This morning I was getting ready for the day, doing my hair, putting on my make-up and such. Addysen came into the bathroom after a while with her step stool. (she takes this thing all over the house because she wants to see - "I see" is a phrase I hear all the time). She put it in front of the sink, climbed up and started to pretend she was washing her hands. Then she started pulling out my make-up and my hair brushes. Before long, I realized what she was doing. She was trying to do what I was doing. (at that time, I was working on my hair) She would take whatever - comb, brush, mascara - whatever she could find and tried running it through her hair. Stop, pick up something different and run that through her hair too. Since I was straightening my hair, I was doing just that - pick up the brush, then the straightener back and forth, back and forth. She was trying to do that same thing with the tools she had. Then every once in a while, I'd turn around to check the back of my hair in the mirror, AND... she would do the same thing. Turn around on her little step stool, still continuing to work on her hair, just like I was doing.

How cute is that?? I just love her pieces! I'm keeping her forever! (that's what I tell her daily)

2 comments:

Swanson's said...

That is too cute. I can't wait for Lexi to start doing stuff like that.

Margie said...

Aren't they the greatest?! It's times like these that makes us LOVE being a mom and makes it easier to admit we drive a minivan :) - because it's all about them!