Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our trip to Tanners

Addysen and I in the pumpkins at Tanners. We had a lot of fun here - it was cold and very windy, but of course the kids didn't mind.

Caleb showing Addysen how to pick the right pumpkin.

Fun in the pumpkins!

Tammy, Caleb and Morgan

and...
Mom in the background. She thought she was so funny! -- it was!

This was the first thing Addysen did when she got out of her stroller. She went straight over to the pumpkins and sat on them!

Mr. Caleb - How handsome is he?

Morgan and Addysen at the playground. Morgan is such an AWESOME big cousin!

If you're asking why I don't have more GOOD pictures of Addysen. This is why. As soon as she sees that I have the camera, she runs towards me and says, "I see." So it is almost impossible to get her to pose anymore or even look at the camera. That's okay though, I'll just have to get more creative!

4 comments:

Swanson's said...

I love the close up Addy! She is just the cutest thing ever!!

GJean3 said...

Hey Katie! I found your blog on Nici's and decided to check it out. Addy is soooo cute! And your commentary is funny and I can relate to a lot of it ooohhh so well. Congrats on the house and here's hoping you're in by xmas! Tell Aaron I said hello!
www.gjean3.blogspot.com

GJean3 said...

Okay, my dumb login doesn't have my name so that was Margie who left that last post!!!

Abbott said...

Hi Katie. This is Heather Young, I was friends with your sister in high school. Being a fellow blogger, I saw on your facebook site you had one as well and have really enjoyed seeing yours and aaron's daughter. Love seeing Tammy's and em's as well. All the kids are beautiful and look just like you girls. Keep the posts coming.