Monday, June 8, 2009

Aaron + Katie = WEIRD!

What do you get when you cross a farm boy & a not so country girl?
A princess that likes farming!

One night the end of May, Uncle Nate offered to come over so Addysen could feed Bub a bottle. We were outside at the time and it was starting to get dark and a little chilly. So I told Addysen that Uncle Nate was coming over and that they were going to feed Bub. She was so excited! I asked her if she wanted to go in before he got there so she could put on a coat. She said, "No, I wear my ??????" I had no idea what she had said, so I asked her to come in and show me what she wanted. We went in and she took me to her room and in her closet and pointed to her princess dress.
I think Uncle Nate was little surprised to be feeding a calf with a girl in a dress!
Rocko, Uncle Nate and Princess Addy on their way out in the pasture, to feed Bub.
Feeding Bub.
The princess's hands, must have gotten tired.

All the other cows coming to check out this weird girl -- I mean princess!

1 comment:

Landons said...

That is a very cute picture! Love the dress in the pasture!