Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas ALREADY!?

I found the cutest Christmas tree for Addysen's room. Once the box arrived, Addysen couldn't wait to open it up and see what was inside. Then once it was open, I couldn't wait to put it together. Thus, Christmas has officially started at the Link house. (just in Addysen's room)
Addysen and her pink Christmas tree!


Making some final adjustments.
This is Addysen's tree, and as much as it bothered me, I let her decorate it. I helped with the beaded garland, but she put on all the ornaments. So there are just about 3 spots on the tree with ornaments, they are all bunched together.
(it is not uniform, like I would do, but it is her work. she loves it, so I do too!)
Taking a close look at the beauty of Christmas!
I love this picture!

I think she likes it, here she is kissing one of the ornaments! (i did not tell her to do this)

We're ready for Christmas!

No comments: