Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Super Girl to the Rescue!

As some of you may know, Addysen and I had a fight about the Halloween costume this year... I'm having a hard time adjusting to the fact that she has an opinion now! She wanted to be a princess. Since she was in two weddings this summer - technically - she was already a princess this year, twice! So I pulled the Mom card and I bought the costume I wanted her to wear. There were some reasons behind it... First of all, it was CUTE. Second, she has been running around the house with her blanket around her neck, saying, "I'm superman!" So anywho, I felt my decision was just. She, of course looked fabulous, but I do promise to let her pick her own Halloween costume next year.


trying on the costume for the first time.
ready to go trick or treating

Can you tell she is excited?!

We made one stop at her babysitter's church, where they were doing trunk or treat in the parking lot. Here she is with her babysitter, Hope.

She did say trick or treat, a couple of times. I had to remind her what to say.

After tick or treating, we came back home and had chili with Grandma K., Grandma Sharon, Papa, Uncle Nate and Aunt Mary. She was so excited about the day, the candy and that she had "little kid pop"


The next day, the Higgerson's came over for supper and so we could get picture of the girls together in their costumes.

1 comment:

Landons said...

She sure is super cute as super girl:) Ava and I looked at your pics this time and she said "Mommy I want to tell big Addy Hi, I miss her" I about broke down. We sure do miss her. Take care. Oh and I cant believe how long her hair is, wow!