Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mother's Day

On Mother's day the girls and I got up and went to church together while Aaron went to the field to keep planting.  Then the girls and I had lunch with Grandma K, Aunt Tammy, Morgan, Caleb and Evan.  Then we went over to Target where Grandma K does what she does best... she spoiled the grandkids ROTTEN! It was a fun afternoon with some rockin' Mommas and some pretty cute kids:)
Grandma K and Mr. Caleb

Ainsley and Evan keeping each other company at the end of the table:)

Morgan and Addysen
(Morgan had her hair crimped...she said, "this is what they did in the old days." I did that to my hair when I was her age - what a jerk! ;)

That evening, Aaron, Addysen, Ainsley and I went to Grandma Sharon and Papa's house for supper.  Uncle Nate, Aunt Mary and Anna were there too!  Papa prepared supper for all of us.  Thanks again Papa!

Anna and Ainsley causing trouble at Grandma Sharon and Papa's house!

Grandma Sharon and her grandkids

Me and my girls:)

Aunt Mary and Miss Anna

No comments: