Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Windsor Rodeo

I'm a little behind on my blogging, so I'll try to get caught up soon...  
Here are some pictures from the New Windsor Rodeo we went to in mid August.  Addysen absolutely loved it and still asks almost every week, "when are we going to the radio again?' (not a mis-spelling, she calls it the radio:) This is a family tradition that was started with my Grandma and Grandpa Moo taking my mom and her sisters when they were little girls.  I went almost every year when I was growing up and I would like to continue it with my girls now.  We took my mom with us, we had a great time and made some good memories!
Addysen and Grandma K having some supper before the rodeo started.

team calf roping

bull riding!

Me and my girls!

Addysen and Grandma K

Addysen afterwards checking out all the horses, bulls and calves!

No comments: