Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mimi's Baby!

On my first Friday off of work, I took the girls to Niabi Zoo to see Mimi the giraffe's new baby!  Addysen was so excited.  It was a fun day with the girls, and a day I will not forget - as Addysen had her WORST temper tantrum EVER!!!! I won't go into details, but she made sure it was a memorable day for us!

I just caught this picture at the right time... Addysen and I thought that it was pretty cool!

The baby just sat in the back corner the whole time we were there.  She did look up at us a couple of times.  She is VERY cute!!! 

This is the zoo employee helping Addysen feed Twiga.  She didn't feed Mimi because Mimi was VERY slobbery!!!   

My big helper pushing Ainsley along.  And she is pushing me along, because I was taking too long looking at the bears. 

picture perfect!

Well, this is more their personalities... I want a picture, and they are not cooperating!

Me and my beautiful daughters!  I'm a lucky Momma!

No comments: