Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Taking a leap of faith...

September 21, 2011 was my last day of work at Knox College, and I couldn't be happier!!!!  I have not been happy since about a month after I started there.  I really enjoyed the work that I did, but the office environment was sucking everything good out of me.  I realized that this road in my life was not taking me anywhere and it was not improving me or my family.  If anything, it was hurting me and my family, as it was taking the 'real me' away from them.  So I have been doing some soul searching and trying to figure out what road I should travel down next.  After a lot of thought and discussion, I've decided to follow my heart.  I need to be at home with my family, BUT, I'm going to need to make some $ money $ while I'm at home.  So the journey begins...the girls are still going to daycare (for now), and I am at home, taking an online course to become a Medical Transcriptionist.  My plan is to look for jobs where I will be able to work from home, so I can make some money and still be available for my girls and Aaron.  This is a scary leap we have just taken.  I'm not exactly sure how we are going to make it yet, but this is a decision that Aaron and I made together and together we are a pretty good team.   This is something that we both want and we have faith that it will work out. --- so pray for us! ;)

No comments: