Monday, August 27, 2012

Addysen's Last Day at Hope's House

Addysen has been going to Hope's house since she was 2 and August 8th was her last day there.  Hope made it a special day for her and took them to the park.  Addysen has always really enjoyed going to Hope's house, she loved playing there, she made lots of friends there, she learned A LOT there and she always felt safe and loved there.  This was a bit of an emotional day for me, as Addysen is ending this chapter and starting a new one.  She of course is excited to become a big kid and start this next chapter, so she was not emotional and Hope has seen many kids off to kindergarten, so she was good too.  But as Hope bent down to give Addysen a hug good-bye and tell her that she was going to miss having her around, the tears in my eyes started to come. But before they got a chance to fall, I got a hold of myself and enjoyed the moment. It's not like we're leaving, I will still be taking Ainsley there.  It's just that change is hard for me, and it will take me a little bit to adjust... 
THANK YOU Hope for taking such good care of my girl! 


Our first try at a picture of Addysen and Hope....look at Ainsley, she thinks she is so sneaky :)

Addysen and Hope

No comments: