Saturday, August 25, 2012

Ainsley's Birthday!

For Ainsley's birthday, I took her to the doctor for her 2 year well visit where she got 1 shot!  (aren't i mean!)  I did feel a little bad about it, so I then took her out for a birthday doughnut at Spudos, where she ate a chocolate sprinkle doughnut, drank apple juice and then danced around the restaurant until we were ready to go. We came home, played outside, we had some lunch and she took a nap.  For supper, Addysen decided that Ainsley would really like to go for tacos.  So we went to El Rancherito for supper, then to Dairy Queen and then home to open presents!  It was a fun day, and I can't believe my baby is 2!!!

Daddy & Ainsley at supper

Ainsley and Momma at supper

Big Sis taking Ainsley for a ride when we got home from supper;)

opening presents!

YAY!  another phone!

giving big sis a thank you hug for her presents.

Ainsley's new baby

and baby bed.

I think big sis is a little jealous.

No comments: