Thursday, September 13, 2012

Addysen's first day of Kindergarten!

WOW!  Where has these last 5 years gone?!  I can't believe my baby girl is 5 and going to Kindergarten!  I am so excited for all her new experiences and sad that she is growing up so fast!  From what other mom's have told me, life speeds up even more now.  So I guess I better fasten my seat belt and hold tight to all the snuggles, kisses and hugs she gives me now before she gets too cool to do so anymore:(

It hasn't rained ALL summer long, but it did on the first day of school, August 16, so unfortunately we couldn't take pictures outside.  We won't complain though, we'll take the rain and maybe next year we'll get pictures outside.  
Look at our pretty kindergartner!

Back pack on, ready to go!

Ainsley and Big sis!

Brand new tenny pumpers, that she can run SUPER fast in!
 
I wanted to make the first day of school special, so after school, I picked her up and I took her to get her nails painted for the first time!

She picked blue for her fingers and a gold sparkly color of her toes.

she was so excited to do this, and so was I!  It was a special memory for us!
Since I took Addysen to school on the first day, she didn't ride the bus.  So she got to ride the bus on the second day.  She's on the bus for about 50 minutes before she gets to school.
Her bus driver's name is Carrie and Addysen really likes her and riding the bus.  Occasionally, Addysen even has her homework done by the time she gets off the bus!

No comments: