Saturday, September 22, 2012

Homecoming Parade

Addysen was in the homecoming parade last Friday.  She has recently joined the Girl Scouts and is proud member of the Daisy's Troop.  So she got to ride on the Girl Scouts float. She loved being in the Altona Day parade, so I thought she'd love this one too.  After the parade, I asked her if it was fun being in the parade, and she said, "not really."  So I asked her why not, and she said, "because we didn't have any candy to throw."  :)  Yeah, I guess the candy is the big pull for little kids and parades, but I enjoyed watching!
and the parade begins!

The Grand Marshal's were two teachers that are retiring at the end of the year. Sue Sperry, who was my junior high science teacher and Mary Ann McCann, my best friend's mom!

here comes the band!

here is the Girl Scouts float!
 

No comments: