Thursday, February 7, 2013

Kittens

Before Christmas, I went and picked up some kittens to take to the farm.  Addysen and I LOVE these kittens and have begged Aaron to let us keep one at home, but he has not given in yet.  He did however let Addysen bring one home for the day over Christmas break.  He said the kitten had to stay out in the garage...well Addysen wanted to show her around our house:)  So she brought her in & I loved it!  (I may have encouraged Addysen to do it as well).  She was not in the house very long because Aaron told her if she poops or pees then she had to clean it up.  So I guess Addysen was not ready for that responsibility yet. Anywho, the kittens are sweet and we'll just keep visiting them at the farm until we break Aaron;)
Addysen and Tina
So happy!
Sweet, Sweet Tina:)

No comments: