Sunday, July 6, 2014

*4th of July Weekend*

On 4th of July we went to Craig and Corey's annual party to celebrate Independence day!  It was a fun night with great friends, good food, and great fireworks.

Before the party starts, Ainsley caught a little cat nap:)
Good thing Ainsley took a little snooze before the party, because it looks like her and Anna were playing pretty hard!
sparklers!
I decided to buy sparkler this year because as Addysen and I were walking through the store, she asked me what they were.... And I started to feel pretty bad that my 7 year old didn't know what a sparkler was. WHOOPS! She knows now.

All the kids had fun with the sparklers!
From my childhood, I remember sparklers, snakes and snaps. I thought all of these things were so cool!  So I bought some snakes because I thought for sure my kids would love them too. -not so much-  They looked at them burning and said, "that's it." and walked away.
ready for fireworks!
Then on Sunday of 4th of July weekend, we went out to Oak Run for the afternoon and then we went Rod-n-Gun for supper. It was an all around great day!

Ainsley was so proud of her self for jumping in the water to Aaron all by herself.
Uncle Nate, Addysen and Anna swimming off the dock.
A selfie with me and sweet little Lola.
Addysen - our bathing beauty.
 Rod-N-Gun
Uncle Brandon brought smoke bombs!
cousins
cutest 7 year olds EVER!

No comments: