Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mommy+Addy Day

This summer I knew that I wanted to take Addysen to the zoo, at least once. Our summer was unusually busy, and time ALMOST got away from us. I heard on the radio that the Niabi Zoo was closing early this year, so I sprung into action. I took off a half day of work and took Addysen to the zoo, just her and I. It was the best day of my summer! We had so much fun. She got to ride the pony, the carousel and the train. Then when we were done looking at the animals, we had ice cream and played on the jungle gym. She was such a good girl and it was so awesome to spend such quality time with her. I discovered this day, she is a great kid and I really kind of like her! Going to work on Monday was REALLY HARD!

Addysen - riding Snowflake.

Checking out Momma's favorite...

the giraffes!

Looking at the silly monkeys!

looking for the momma lion
(you can barely see her, laying by the fence in the shade)

daddy lion
(what a pretty kitty!)

Riding the train...

Oh no, here comes the covered bridge!

Ahhhhh! we made it through!

Time for Addysen's favorite...

The elephants!

(i had to bribe with ice cream to get this picture!)

Getting advise from the Niabi gorilla.

The End - Ta Da!

1 comment:

Swanson's said...

love the butterfly picture!