Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ava's Birthday!

Addysen went to her first sleepover party at Ava's house.  I wasn't sure about her sleeping over at someones house yet, but she was all for it.  When I asked her what the best part of the party was, she said, "sleeping over!"  AHHHHH, our little girl is growing up too fast! The party started with some country style sledding, so I stayed to take some pictures.  The girls had a blast & after about 2 rides, they were all cold, ready to come in and start the party.  Miss Jiliane did a great job planning the party, they ate pizza, did crafts, watched movies and I'm sure lots more my private little lady did not share with me:) 

some of the girls at the party... the others were sledding at the time.
Miss Jiliane laying down the law;)
Olivia, Addysen and Ava ready to sled!


No comments: