Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Morning

Right before Addysen went to bed on the Saturday night before Easter, she had me go around and put notes on all the doors that said, "Dear Easter Bunny, I am still a little bit scared of you, so will you please not come in my house. Thank you - Addysen"  She must be a really good / nice bunny because she always obeys Addysen's request.  ;)  When the girls got up on Sunday morning, they were very excited and began to open the gifts inside that Aaron and I gave them.  Then we went outside and brought in the gifts from the Easter Bunny and opened them.  And finally they hunted for all the eggs in the yard that the Easter bunny left. The girls got spoiled with candy and gifts, which I'm sure we'll be munching on for weeks!

Easter Gifts from Mommy & Daddy

Easter Bunny Gifts

 Easter Bunny Egg Hunt

No comments: