Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas







Well as you could have guessed, Addysen was spoiled during her first Christmas. Santa, Mom, Dad and the whole family was VERY good to her. She got too many toys to fit in our small house. This is a problem that I am going to have to deal with (toys and stuff everywhere). She of course does not like to have them all put away nicely like Mommy does (ha ha ha). She got toys, books, clothes, a table to stand up and play at and two stride to ride bikes (which she loves). My Aunt Cheryl also gave her a fridge farm that she loves to play with. It is so much fun to watch her play with it. It plays music and every time it starts playing the music she gets so excited and she starts bouncing up and down or kicking her feet like she is dancing. It is so sweet. The other thing that I have noticed this week is that occasionally she plays differently when she thinks no one is looking. She got a telephone from Grandma Sharon and I have caught her 3 times now picking it up to her ear and babbling softly like she is talking to someone. (it just melts my heart - how did she get so cute?) When I pick up the phone and talk on it and tell her that it is for her and put it up to her ear, she just smiles, takes it from my hand and starts chewing on it.

No comments: