Thursday, December 20, 2007

A visit from the Bakers!

This past weekend my sister and her kids were home for a visit and we had such a great time! I just wish they could have stayed longer. Addysen really liked playing with her cousins, baby Aubrie (11 months) and Ben (4). At first, she didn't know what to think of Aubrie. She is bigger, more mobile and more confident. By the end of the visit, Addysen was standing her ground and I think the girls were playing like true cousins! It was very cute to watch them play together.



During this visit we also had our Johnson family Christmas. It was fun and interesting. We had a contest to see who could wear the ugliest christmas sweater. It was funny and put everyone in the christmas spirit. The winners of the contest were my cousin Sarah (basically because her sweater was ugly and it was too small), my cousin Meggan's boyfriend Brad (his sweater had lights and music) and the winners for the kids was my niece Morgan (I think that one was rigged - due to the party was at her house and her mom was the judge!) So if you were wondering why we are all dressed so badly in these pictures - that's why.




Well, we have more christmas party's to come, so I'm sure there will be more and more pictures to come. (but I'm sure I won't be able to get Aaron to wear a red turtle neck to any more parties! - sorry)



No comments: