Saturday, December 22, 2007

I saw Santa!


Addysen went to see Santa Claus today! It was a fun experience that I won't forget. She probably didn't have as much fun as Aaron and I did. When we got there, we had to wait in line for about 20 minutes. (not too bad, unless you're with an irritated husband) Addy really liked this part, watching all the kids around us. Once we got up to Santa, Aaron put her in his lap and she looked at him and looked at us like, "what in the heck are you doing to me, and who in the heck is this crazy guy?" Her lip started quivering and her eyes filled up with tears as she looked back and forth at Santa and us. We were smiling and telling her that it was okay and the photo lady was squeaking a toy to get her attention for the picture. So we were able to distract her enough to get an okay picture with him, but I think that it is safe to say that she did not enjoy the experience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute hair thingy, cute shirt, and those shoe...oh my those are sweet. man. our kids are so good looking...that it isn't fair to the rest of the world!!! miss ya guys!

grandma o said...

Such a wittle baby!! SHE LOOKS SO WORRIED!!
grandma o